Your safety and wellbeing continues to be our priority
Your safety and wellbeing continues to be our top priority.
We continue to take extra precautions to ensure our Centre is a safe place to visit, work and shop:
- From midnight on 23 December 2021 until 27 January 2022, it is mandatory to wear a face mask in indoor public settings across NSW
- There is more frequent cleaning with a focus on high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
- Hand sanitiser units are located at our main entrances and near the foodcourt
What you can do to assist while in Centre:
- Practice good hygiene, please use the hand sanitising unit upon entry into the Centre
- If you have flu like symptoms, you should not be visiting the Centre, please stay home and utilise our retailer’s delivery services
- Wash your hands regularly including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve. Carry some hand sanitiser with you to use on your hands.
- Avoid touching surfaces and refrain from touching and unnecessarily handling multiple products on retailer shelves and racks
We continually monitor advice from NSW Government to keep our retailers and community informed.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.